Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Real Living Loveliness



I just love this styled home office pic from the latest issue of Real Living magazine (July 2012). What do I love about it? I love the pink penny cushion from Castle, I love the colourful stackable jars and vase from Ferm Living Australia, I love the replica lamp and stool from Matt Blatt, I love the screen saver on the Mac (I think that you can download this for free from Fliqlo), I love the colour of the walls and I love the sahara weave floor rug from Armadillo & Co. Love love love.  Lots of good ideas and bits of inspiration in this month's issue. Grab yourself a copy. X

2 comments:

  1. Testing testing 1, 2, 3... I am DETERMINED for this comment to work!!! Oh. and what a DIVINE home office it is!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete