Sunday, August 21, 2011

Martha Martha Martha

Perfect nests of perfect white bowls


Nesting heightens your focus on the minutia - the things that didn't seem important two weeks ago (like matching tea towels and rearranging my husband's shoes!) are suddenly critical! I love Martha Stewart - the images in her magazines and on her websites are so often something to aspire to - although sometimes they are so overwhelmingly obsessive in their perfection that they freak me out.  These images to inspire "kitchen organisation" are just a tad over the top....even in my nesting panic I can see that I don't have the time and money to devote to such crazy detail! 

Trays, strainers, tea towels and perfect custom joinery

A place for everything....storage trays painted to match the joinery.

Wow. Cutlery perfectly arranged.

Label makers are perfect for OCD sufferers. This stationery drawer is without fault. 

Who owns this many rolling pins????

This drawer is amazing. Enough said. 

2 comments:

  1. Didn't realise you were up and running Paddo girl!! LOVING THE BLOG - just had a flick through everything I've missed! Gorgeous pics too! I WISH my drawers looked like this.....they used to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last drawer is amazing, don't you think? 17 juicers, 6 sets of measuring cups - full on. Yes, up and running but not really on fire yet - need some more practice!!

    ReplyDelete