Sunday, August 21, 2011

Blockaholics Disappointed

Josh & Jenna's Winning Kitchen (via ninemsn)


My husband and I would certainly qualify as Blockoholics in 2011 - we have not missed an episode thanks to Foxtel IQ and series linking! We were so disappointed, however, with last night's results at auction.  I so loved Josh & Jenna and Katrina & Amie - were were hoping for better outcomes for both of our favourite couples! I hate to say that Polly and Waz didn't deserve to win but, well....I really don't think that they did!  In tribute, here are just a few of my favourite images of the houses that were passed in on Saturday evening (so sad!).




Katrina & Amie's Industrial Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Room

Josh and Jenna's Kitchen

Josh & Jenna's Kitchen

Katrina & Amie's Winning Living Room

No comments:

Post a Comment