Sunday, June 19, 2011

Welcome to Paddington Muses!

This is a blog of all things that are inspiring to me - my family and friends, precious memories, beautiful objects, fashion, art, music, travel and interiors.

It is also a day to day journal of my thoughts and muses as I embark on my latest adventure...motherhood.

Sydney, Australia is a pretty magical place to call home and I am lucky enough to be surrounded by the natural beauty of the beaches and harbours as well as the inspiration that results from the many facets of Sydney life - the cafes, shops, parks and galleries.

Working in finance, I have little opportunity for self reflection from nine to five.  This blog will serve as an outlet for all of the thoughts and insights that I'm not able to share sitting at my desk doing my 'day job'.

I welcome your feedback...as much or as little as you have time to provide. If you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to communicate them!

No comments:

Post a Comment