Saturday, July 23, 2011

Maintenance

Source: Lonny via pinterest


It is easy when one's belly is getting larger each day to slow down, maybe get a bit lax and lose track of maintenance - both internal and external.  So...this weekend was devoted to a bit of up-keep - body stretched at yoga, hair coloured, legs waxed and nails buffed and polished.  At home, surfaces were dusted, linen and clothes washed and dried and furniture rearranged.  Forced inside for long periods by torrential rain, I've also managed to get a lot of reading done, lists written and plans forged.  I have three weeks of work left and what feels like an impossibly long list of things I need to accomplish before I walk out those doors in Martin Place for the last time. Rather than spend the weekend in the office, all of this 'maintenance' makes me feel more in control for the week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment